Fountain Valley, CA – Starting Friday, March 27, the County of Orange is posting reported COVID-19 cases by city on a daily basis on the OC Health Care website, https://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com/coronavirus-in-oc. The total case counts and city counts will be updated every afternoon. The City of Fountain Valley case count is five (5) today.
While city case data is reflective of where cases live, it is important to note that it does not necessarily reflect where transmission occurred. City numbers should not be interpreted to reflect where transmission is geographically focused or not as COVID-19 is present in all communities in the county. It is important for all residents to practice social distancing as directed by the Governor and the State’s Public Health Officer regardless of case count in their city.
Orange County residents can call toll free hotline for COVID-19 inquiries and County Resources in Orange County at (833) 426-6411. Through the hotline, callers can be connected to the following county agencies:
- Orange County Health Care Agency – Health Referral Line, Behavioral Health Resources
- Orange County Social Services Agency – Risk Benefits
- Orange County Office on Aging – Resources for Seniors
- Orange County District Attorney’s Office – Scams, Price Gouging
- County of Orange Emergency Operations Center Hotline – Non-Medical Questions
FEMA has a created a public website to combat COVID-19 rumors.
Food Bank Resources:
Please continue to support Fountain Valley eateries. Please visit www.experiencefv.org and select Open Businesses During COVID-19 for a list of businesses that will fulfill your hunger at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Place an order to show our businesses we are here for them!
To view the Orange County Health Care Agency press releases, it is available at www.ochealthinfo.com or www.fountainvalley.org, COVID-19 Information Fountain Valley.
- For general information about COVID-19, please call the OC Health Care Agency’s (HCA) Health Referral Line at (800) 564-8448, visit http://www.ochealthinfo.com/novelcoronavirus, or follow the HCA on Facebook (@ochealthinfo) and Twitter (@ochealth).
- For inquiries related to COVID-19 and resources in OC, call toll free hotline at 833-426-6411.
- Please do not call 9-1-1 unless it is an emergency.
The City of Fountain Valley will continue to provide City services via telephone, email, and through the web. We are working in the guidance of the Federal, State and County authorities. The situation is fluid and information provided in this statement is subject to change. We will update as new information become available.