DUI/DL Checkpoint Results
On December 27, 2019, the Fountain Valley Police Department conducted a DUI/DL checkpoint near Brookhurst Street and Warner Avenue in Fountain Valley. The goal was to spread awareness of the dangers of impaired driving. The results of the checkpoint were as follows:
- 1,762 vehicles passed through the checkpoint.
- 692 drivers were contacted.
- 1 driver were evaluated for DUI.
- 0 drivers were arrested for DUI.
- 1 driver was cited for being unlicensed.
- 1 driver was cited for having a suspended license.