Posted on October 29, 2020 at 2:32 PM by Maggie Le
The Fountain Valley Fire Department Paramedic Membership Program will be updated as of December 1, 2020.
- The membership will cover all Fountain Valley residents anywhere in the City along with family and friends who get ill or hurt at the resident's property.
- The membership will cover the costs for the Paramedics and ambulance for all emergency (9-1-1) medical care calls.
- Your medical insurance will be billed for the 9-1-1 medical care and ambulance transportation.
- NO OUT OF POCKET COSTS TO MEMBERS
- Membership fee is still $60 per household.
For questions, please contact the Fire Administration (714) 593-4436 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information will be available again by December 1, 2020 on the City's website www.fountainvalley.org.
(The City will accept Medi-Cal payments as "payment in full." Membership is not necessary unless you wish to have coverage for others in your household).