Once the holidays are over and you are ready to take down your tree, simply follow these steps:
1. Remove all ornaments, hooks, lights and stands.
2. Place tree next to your containers on collection day.
3. Tress over 6 feet should be cut in half.
4. Do not block access to containers.
5. Flatten large cardboard boxes and place next to trees.
Holiday tree and cardboard recycling collection days will be from December 26, 2019 - January 12, 2020. Please set items out by 7 a.m. on your collection day.
Artificial trees and flocked trees CANNOT be recycled. Carefully cut into smaller pieces for your trash container, or call for a bulk item pickup.
Multi-family, condo and townhome residents with commercial service (blue container) should place trees to the side of the dumpsters; not in front or on top of them. Check with your Property Manager or HOA for other restrictions.
If you require assistance, please call Republic Services at (714) 847-3581.