The holiday season is here, and unfortunately, this means package thieves will be out and about. We get an increase in calls for package theft at this time of the year. Please take precautions.
Some suggestions to prevent yourself from being a victim of package theft are:
- Send packages to an Amazon locker.
- Use a mail center.
- If possible, have packages sent to your workplace.
- Buddy up with friends/family/neighbors who will have people at home during the day.
- Request that a signature be taken at delivery.
- Set up delivery times when you are at home.
Package theft can happen in a matter of seconds. If you see suspicious activity, call the police at the time the suspicious activity is taking place. Our non-emergency line is 714 593-4485.