Do you have a bulky item you need to dispose of? Schedule a bulky item pick up with Republic Services!
Republic Services provides 4 free collections per year where residents can put out up to 10 large items per collection. They call it the 10/4 Program. To schedule a large item pickup, simply call Republic Services at 714-847-3581.
Qualifying items include:
• Furniture, mattresses, box springs, bed frames, headboards, and footboards;
• Area rugs, rolled and secured, not to exceed 6 ft. in length;
• Household appliances such as ovens, built in stove tops, range hoods; refrigerators, dishwashers, water heaters, water softeners, clothes washer or dryer, trash compactor, and microwave ovens;
• Pool equipment;
• Moving boxes and shipping cartons in excess of the Recycling Cart capacity;
• Bagged trash in excess of the Trash Cart capacity -- not to exceed 40 lbs. per bag and sealed with string, tape, plastic or wire tie; and
• Securely bundled palm fronds, or tree trimmings/branches in excess of Green Waste Cart capacity, not to exceed 4 ft. in length and 40 lbs. per bundle.
Material not accepted includes:
• Electronic waste (TVs, computers, audio equipment, electronic games)
• Oil, gas, and automobile fluid waste;
• Hazardous waste;
• Construction waste;
• Remodeling items such as intact vanity cabinets, sinks, toilets, bathtubs, intact windows and doors, cast iron tubs;
• Commercial waste; and
• Yard waste