- Fire Department
Message from the Chief
Welcome to the Fountain Valley Fire Department website! Our duty is to provide the community with outstanding service aimed to safeguard our citizens and visitors, as well as their property. Under the guidance of the City Council and City Manager, the 46 men and women of the Fountain Valley Fire Department strive to deliver high quality paramedic and rescue, fire suppression, fire prevention and public safety education services. We also coordinate the city’s emergency preparedness program to plan and train for disaster situations, such as earthquakes.
On our mission statement page you will find our organization’s core values:
These values are applied by our members through ownership and commitment to the goal of protecting and saving lives and property. Despite the fiscal challenges faced by all cities, including Fountain Valley, our department is well equipped, exceptionally trained, and highly motivated. These assets ensure that the Fountain Valley Fire Department delivers fast and effective emergency response, as well as responsive and beneficial services to our customers in all non-emergency settings.
We hope that you find the information on our website to be interesting and helpful!
- Emergency 911
- Non-Emergency PUBLIC ASSIST 911
- Paramedic Membership Information: 714-593-4436
- Annual Inspections: 714-593-4436
- Emergency Preparedness: 714-593-4430
- Fire Protection Systems: 714-593-4542
- General Fire Department Information: 714-593-4436
- Hazardous Materials: 714-593-4430
- Plan Review: 714-593-4542
- Public Education/ Fire Safety: 714-593-4430
- Request for Incident Report/ Public Records: City Clerk 714-593-4445