- Recreation & Community Services
- Senior Services
- Senior Transportation Services
Senior Transportation Services
Transportation is necessary for seniors to remain mobile to keep their social independence with friends and family; to reduce feelings of isolation and loneliness, and many other life-prolonging benefits. The resources below are designed to help get seniors where they need to go. All programs, prices and registration requirements are subject to change, so check before planning your trip.
The City of Fountain Valley HOP ON Senior Mobility Program
Through OCTA Measure M2 funding, this service provides transportation service through a City contract with California Yellow Cab roundtrip transportation from Fountain Valley residents’ home to various destinations in Fountain Valley and up to one mile outside the City of Fountain Valley. This program provides curb-to-curb service on demand from 8:00am-7:00pm., seven days a week, excluding holidays. To qualify for this program you must be a Fountain Valley resident and at least 60 years of age or older. Applications can be obtained online, by calling the front desk at (714) 593-4446 to mail you an application, or in person at the front desk of the center (17967 Bushard St.).
- Fill out the attached application and waiver form
- If you require a caregiver to accompany you on your trips, please have them complete the caregiver application form
- Provide proof of residency, by either showing your Driver’s License or a utility bill (scanned copy is fine)
- Submit your application to The Center at Founders Village Senior & Community Center by:
- Mail: 17967 Bushard St. Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: (714) 378-1328
- The Center at Founders Village Senior & Community Staff will review your application
- If approved, you will be mailed or e-mailed instructions for scheduling your upcoming trips
- If denied, you will be mailed or e-mailed an explanation for reasons you didn’t meet eligibility
Local Transportation Services
Below are additional services for local transportation options. For questions, contact The Center at Founders Village Senior & Community Center for Seniors Resources at (714) 593-4446.